Sunday, September 19, 2010

Erase Me.



Okay so I've been obsessed with Cudi ever since I saw him in concert (The Great Hangover Tour) with Asher Roth, B.O.B., and Pac Div. B.O.B. was amazing with his radiating energy, guitar playing, singing and rapping. But Cudi blew my mind, his lyrics are real and raw and super catchy, his style is laid back, scruffy, yet forward and he is hott. hehe Anyway his stage set left me in awe because it was so different. That day was one of the best I've had. Oh yeah, that was my first hardcore concert.

Here are some pics I took at the concert August 2,2009:

Now back to the song "Erase Me", of course it's great because it's Cudi.
But not only is it Cudi, Kanye is on it too which makes it 1,000 times better.
I love them.

"It makes me feel a bit complete, yeah.
Knowing someone you love don't feel the same way
about ya. Memories they soon delete, hmmm...
"
<3

4 comments: