Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just the way you are.


I'm secretly in love with Bruno Mars.
Ever since his feature on B.O.B's "Beautiful girls", I fell in love.
His voice is so indescribable, I can't even explain.
When I heard he was making a solo album,
(LP
"Doo-Wops & Hooligans" out October 5).
I jumped for joy.
An entire CD dedicated to his angle-like voice.
Oh yeah and this song "Just the way you are"
is my absolute fav at the moment.
This video is so simple but the chemistry and unforced
romance about it makes it just plain genius.
I will be purchasing his album.
And if he headlines a tour, which I'm sure he will.
I'll surely be attending.
<3

Sidenote: If a guy sang this to me, my heart would flutter, 
and I'd probably float into the air. This song is just one of
  those heart capturing songs. It makes me giddy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment