Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Love who you are."

“I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn’t get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, ‘Barbra Streisand didn’t get a nose job. You’re not getting a nose job.’ And I didn’t. F— those people. That’s why I’m proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, "You don't need to look like everybody else. Love who you are."
-Lea Michele

I absolutely love Lea Michele, she has an amazing singing voice, can act and is naturally beautiful. She accepts her features, even though they might be different from the typical Hollywood small nose, pouty lips, and long hair. She is hilarious on Glee and is going to go really far.

4 comments:

  1. I like lee too. Her interview with Nylon and Glamourrr were goood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they were.She is so natural and seems like a nice person.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This blog is cool! Hey, when you have the chance, check my blog out and tell me what you think! Its a company i am starting and i want an opinion. If you like what you see, please follow me! I'll do that same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!I really appreciate it.I just checked your blog out and you're very creative and talented.I'm following you now.:)

    ReplyDelete