Monday, November 1, 2010

Vent.

Sometimes I just don't know what to do. It's like I try to put my all into things and in the end they just fall apart. I'm not much of a school person, the studying, the math, and lectures aren't my thing. I love to write papers which is why English is my favorite subject, until you get into Lit, then there are weird epic poems that seem pointless. I don't know if I'm just bad at studying or not properly taking notes in class...but that can't be the case because I have pages full of notes when I leave the lectures. When I'm in psychology everything seems great and I do pretty well in that class, thus it begin my major. Then I get to precalc and I want to shoot myself. Math has never been my strong point and I don't think it ever will be. I mean when am I going to use tangent, cosine, cosecant...please enlighten me? Then we get to geology and I'm like okay rocks are pretty cool, this shouldn't be too bad, and bam it's worse than I expected. Oh, and lets not forget history, I'm extremely bad at remembering dates and what happened during past times. I really just want to take Psychology classes because that's where my interest is, and it's the area I do the best in. Sometimes I think school isn't for me, because my heart is really into fashion, modeling, and entertainment.
Sigh...I need to figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment