Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wet N wild: I got good jeans trio and graphite cream eyeshadow


Left to right: Wet N Wild graphite cream eyeshadow, gold,dark blue and sky blue pearlish from I got good jeans trio)



I saw this trio pallet(I Got Good Jeans) in CVS and I couldn't resist buying it, I paid $1.99(original price 2.99) because there was a sale on the Wet N Wild makeup products. I didn't expect the shadows to be so pigmented because of the cheap yet amazing price, but they were surprisingly better than my Maybelline shadow duo. They blended effortlessly and it even tells you where to put them, as it's imprinted on each shadow. I'm so going to buy more colors.




I also bought the Wet N Wild black cream shadow in "graphite" to use as a base for my smokey eye looks. It goes on really creamy and kinda sheer but once you go over it about 3 times it is perfect and basically opaque. I was super impressed and will also buy this again.

2 comments:

  1. First off, you're really pretty. Secondly, i like the products & colours you chose, they suit u very well

    xo
    Max-E

    http://max-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete