Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can love last?

I'm trying so hard to find the answer, do all first loves not last? Do they eventually fizzle out?Does all of the passion, romance and inseparableness disappear? Because I can't seem to find one couple, one married couple of first loves, first Valentine's, first real kiss, first everything that has made it through the trials and tribulations of life. Why must perfect things come to an end? How can something so amazing just end like that? I'm really in awe with love at the moment...I really am starting to think that love is a phase, that it eventually comes to an end and you start all over again with someone new. But there's a part of me that wants so badly to be wrong, that part of me hopes that maybe I'll be the exception, that love and life will prove me wrong and things will somehow work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment